Pride Marketing is a young, vibrant marketing company located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, 310 Edward Street. We work hard to understand their business and act as marketing partners for small start-ups, to large companies.
Check out our current roles:
Digital Marketing Assistant - No Experience Required
We're looking for an energetic university graduate that's interested in gaining experience in digital marketing. This role is an entry-level digital marketing assistant role that will start with Admin / simple marketing tasks and gradually increase in difficulty.
- Sending out onboarding emails
- Creating organic socials
- Sending out invoices
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Sending receipts
- Managing general inbox, delegating actionable tasks
- Writing Google Ads + Facebook/Instagram Ad copy
- Optimising Google Ads + Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Sending out EDMs.
- Keyword Research
- We’re looking for someone who is keen to learn and develop their marketing skills.
- Extremely strong communication / customer service skills. This role naturally progresses into client management so it’s important to be able to; articulate complex strategies, have a professional phone manner and communicate with your team.
- Strong critical thinking skills. We face a lot of diverse situations so being able to methodically work through issues and strategise to fix them.
- Willing to give anything a go.
- First and foremost are opportunities to progress and grow professionally. The sky is the limit and we want to help you get there.
- We invest in our employees and prioritise training and development. Each employee gets a yearly annual budget to spend as they wish on upskilling.
- Every day at work is a different day, whether it be researching a new prospective client or a campaign no longer working. There are a million different things that could come up in a single day which means a lot of things to learn.
- Additional leave: 2 days per year for mental health leave & Moving Day Off. We actively encourage our employees to take as much leave as possible.
- Working From Home option after the probationary period is completed.
- We listen to you, which means innovations are encouraged and we have open discussions about maintaining a manageable workload.
To apply for this role, please submit your details below and upload your Resume and Cover Letter.
Max file size: 128mb
Want More Information?
Chat with our team today.